Wondering if she’s interested? If a girl likes you, you’d have to be really thickheaded to miss these 12 obvious signs she wants you to ask her out!Despite the age of feminism and women being more assertive in the dating world than some men, there’s still that thrill that comes when a man asks a woman who likes him out on a date. The problem with this though, is that some men can be painfully oblivious of the hints that women give out!
You’re probably either one of those oblivious guys or you’re the type who wants to be absolutely sure she’s up for a date before you even ask her out. As lawyers say, “Don’t ask a question you don’t know the answer to.”
But the problem is that some women can give off signs that are easy to misinterpret. You may think she’s coming onto you, but she’s just being friendly. You may think she’s aloof, but in reality, she’s just playing hard to get. So what is it with these mixed signals and why isn’t there a code breaker for this yet?
Well, the next best thing you can settle for would be the signs that she gives away if she really wants you to ask her out on a date. Still clueless? Keep reading as we unveil our well researched indicators. Here are 12 signs the girl you like wants you to ask her out!
1. She always seems genuinely glad to see you. Women often display two types of smiles. There’s the default smile for when something amusing is happening or for times when she just needs to put a smile on when facing people.
The other type of smile is the one that brightens up her whole face. It’s the smile you see on women who are genuinely excited and happy about something. If it’s the bright smile you’re seeing whenever you run into her or talk to her, then this is a clear sign that you excite her enough to want to go out on a date with you.
3. You’re suddenly a really funny guy. Women love it when a guy can make them laugh. But even if you’ve never really been the class clown, she always seems so amused with everything you have to say. Your jokes, one-liners and impressions are really hitting her funny bone.
If you can make her guffaw until she gets teary-eyed and no one does this with you, it has more to do with the fact that she’s into you than the fact that you’ve become a standup comedian overnight.
4. She’s recommending date spots. She’ll often ask you if you’ve ever been to that sushi place in the next block or that hot new café that everyone’s raving about. You’ll start to notice that she’s taken a sudden interest in all these places and she’s sharing that interest with you. Take it as a hint that she would like to go to those places with you one of these days.
5. She’s mentioning the stuff that you have in common. What a coincidence! She’s also into series like True Detective and Game of Thrones. Her favorite movie is also Fight Club! She’s also into surfing and wakeboarding! For some reason, her interests align with yours perfectly, and she’s not afraid to show it. Take it as a hint to carry on the conversation over a cup of coffee or a couple of pints.
6. She talks to you about the most random stuff. You probably have no idea why she’s asking you what wall paint would go with her teal drapes or why she suddenly wants your opinion on Woody Allen’s latest flick. It’s possible that she thinks you’re the expert on this sort of thing or *more plausibly* she feels comfortable talking to you about almost anything under the sun. She might be trying to pique your interest by getting you into a conversation with her, hopefully so that you remember her and get the guts to finally ask her out.
7 She touches you. Women can oftentimes get away with being very touchy. A fortuitous brush of the pinkie here and a stroke on the forearm there aren’t just mere accidents. Touching during a conversation can signify that she’s placing emphasis on her words and she wants you to pay attention to them. She’s leaving a physical impression on you in order to a) get you to remember her, or b) give you a hint that she’s really into you
8. She mentions when she’s free. “Oh, I don’t really have anything planned after work. You?”� Does this line sound familiar? She’s telling you that she has no other plans *i.e. no dates scheduled*, and that if you were to ask her out then and there, she’s got the free time to take you up on that offer. Women who are trying to avoid dates oftentimes say that they’re too busy. So what does it mean when a woman tells you that she’s not busy at all?
9. She hangs out with friends that you have in common. You’ve probably met her before, but now she seems like a permanent fixture in your social circle. Of course, at first, you think it’s nothing. But when you start to notice that she’s almost always there when you’re hanging out with your common friends, then it can be a sign that she wants to see more of you.
If she pays special attention to you or almost always sits within arm’s reach of you when you guys are out, then she’s putting herself in your presence so that you’d get to know her even more.
10. She doesn’t mention other guys in front of you. One of the things that men watch out for when asking a girl out is the jealous boyfriend who might beat him to a pulp. However, when a woman likes you, she may have the tendency to flaunt her singleness in the hope that maybe you’ll be the one to put an end to it.
She might say that she hasn’t found a decent date in a while or that she hasn’t been on a date in ages. Take it as your cue to be the guy who’ll sweep her off her feet and carry her off into dating paradise.
11. When she introduces you to her friends, they seem oddly familiar with who you are. If you’ve got a keen sense of hearing, you might hear things like, “Oh, so THAT’s the guy!” or “He IS as cute as she said.” When a woman likes a guy, she’d find it difficult to contain her excitement so she’ll have to tell her girlfriends. If your name seems to ring a bell, then that’s a sign that you’ve been the topic of conversation in their group.